Securing Your Business Summit
For Immediate Release
Tuesday, April 12, 2016
Glenda Washington, 785.234.2644
Ashley Charest, 785.234.2644
TOPEKA, Kan., April 12, 2016: GO Topeka, in partnership with the Greater Topeka Chamber of Commerce and Dynamic Computer Solutions, is hosting a Securing Your Business Summit. The summit will be led by experts in cyber crime, firewalls, physical security and measures to defend your business against cyber attacks. The following speakers will be leading the sessions and discussion:
- A representative from the Kansas Bureau of Investigation
- Jill Tillery, channel account manager, WatchGuard Technologies
- Chuck Clanahan, protective security advisor, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Steve Huff, vice president of IT security and risk, Capitol Federal
The summit is taking place on Tuesday, May 3, 2016, at the Kansas Bureau of Investigation Forensic Science Center on the Washburn University campus. There are two offerings, the morning session from 7:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. and an afternoon session from 12 p.m. – 5 p.m. The two sessions are the same, after each session there will be an optional tour available for those who want to see the KBI Forensic Science Center.
Register for the Securing Your Business Summit at www.topekachamber.org.
Latest posts by Matt Lara (see all)
- East Topeka Learning Center – Focus Groups - December 14, 2017
- INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE MOVES TO TOPEKA - December 14, 2017
- New Kansas PTAC Subcenter in Topeka creates opportunities for local businesses - October 12, 2017
Something went wrong with the twitter.