FastTrac New Venture
Course Offering: August 15 – September 26. Tuesday Evenings, 5:30 – 8:30pm
Course Description: FastTrac NewVenture is a flexible, six-week course with a proven framework to help support aspiring entrepreneurs start businesses and begin their journeys to success. Certified FastTrac Affiliates teach the courses in an interactive, group-oriented environment where participates are encouraged to network with one another to bolster their business ideas.
- Align business concepts with real market opportunities
- Learn how to set realistic financial goals for your business
- Create a one page business plan
- Gain access to the Kauffman training site
- Find your target market and competitive advantage
- Define your companies brand
- Determine the steps to profitability
- Identify potential sources of business funding
- Find available community resources for ongoing business planning.
To enroll contact Mary Ann Anderson via email or phone at 785.231.6000.