Topeka Regional Airport
Topeka Regional has a proactive public-private partnership for meeting infrastructure needs. There is a strong commitment to development and flexible performance based cash incentives available.
The Metropolitan Topeka Airport Authority is actively involved with grant applications, environmental-studies and design specs to keep momentum moving forward.
Why Topeka Regional Airport?
• GO Topeka offers aggressive cash incentives for land, property, equipment, jobs and training.
• Forbes Field / Topeka Metropolitan Airport with expansive ramp & apron & acreage for customized facilities development.
• 12,800 foot (3,900 m) runway
• 2 million sq ft (185,806 sq m) of apron space available
• Sites from 1-50 acres
• All utilities in place
• Light Industrial Zoning
• 24/7 fire and police on site
• <5 miles (8 km) to interstate and highway