FastTrac NewVenture is a flexible, eight-week course with a proven framework to help support aspiring entrepreneurs start businesses and begin their journeys to success. Certified FastTrac Affiliates teach the courses in an interactive, group-oriented environment where participates are encouraged to network with one another to bolster their business ideas. Introducing the Business Model Canvas, Design Thinking and Growth Wheel.
- Align business concepts with real market opportunities
- Learn how to set realistic financial goals for your business
- Create a one-page business plan
- Find your target market and competitive advantage
- Define your companies brand
- Determine the steps to profitability
- Identify potential sources of business funding
- Find available community resources for ongoing business planning
- The legal side of your business
- Understanding revenue models
- Your customer’s persona
- Fine tuning your elevator pitch
- Intro to the Business Model Canvas
- Using Growth Wheel for decision making and action plan
Spring 2022 Session: April 20th – June 15th, 2022
Wednesday evenings from 5:30 – 8:30 PM (Hybrid Courses, link for virtual classes will be provided)
To enroll for the Spring 2022 class click here.
For questions contact Cindy Kraus via email or phone at 785.246.6127.