Add fintech and financial services to the strengths of the Topeka-area job market. The capital city, commonly known for such industries as government services and manufacturing, has grown in recent decades as a leader in the fintech and financial services space.
Local leaders have identified fintech as an area of current and future growth for the greater Topeka area. With a robust and established financial services base, fintech companies that choose Topeka have the potential to capitalize on and strengthen a prominent local market with global reach.
- Cost of doing business is 8% below the national average.
- Aggressive & flexible cash incentives for capital investment, jobs, and training
- Four universities within 60 miles
- Excellent Interstate access and plenty of shovel-ready sites & buildings
- Home of 3 of the top 10 financial service IMO companies
- 11% of greater Topeka’s employment is made up of fintech and financial services jobs
- 39% higher concentration of financial services in Shawnee Country than the US at large
- #1 administrator of variable annuities in US calls Topeka home
Major companies in Topeka:
- Security Benefit
- Advisors Excel
- Gradient Financial Group
- Magellan Financial
- Federal Home Loan Bank
- Capitol Federal Savings Bank
- CoreFirst Bank & Trust
- Fidelity State Bank
- Creative One
- Kansas Financial Resources
- Innovation Design Group