WE LIKE BEING IN THE MIDDLE OF IT.
If you only know Topeka, Kansas, by our dot on the map, then you’re already familiar with one of the many advantages we offer the manufacturing and distribution industries. We’ve capitalized on our central location with the development of the Central Crossing Commerce Park—already home to Target, Frito-Lay, The Home Depot Rapid Deployment Center and Bimbo Bakeries/Allen Foods.
Central Crossing Commerce Park has shovel-ready sites available now. Central Crossing’s mixed-use land parcels are ideal for manufacturing and distribution. And with complete infrastructure installed, your business can be up and running quickly.
CENTRAL TO YOUR INTERESTS.
Going beyond the advantage of Central Crossing Commerce Park’s location, there are many other reasons Topeka is the right fit for your business.
- Quick access to major road, rail and air transportation.
- Direct rail connection with major rail service (BNSF).
- Adjacent to 2,000-acre Topeka Regional Airport and Business Center.
- Foreign Trade Zones are “user-friendly” site-specific and allocated on an individual company basis.
- 500 total acres with sites available, zoned light industrial.
- Shovel-ready sites with water, sewer, natural gas and electric in place.
- Extensive fiber optic network—Topeka ranks with New York City and San Francisco for fiber optic cable per square mile.
- Developed entryway and roads throughout the park.