Course Offering: August 24 – September 18. Tuesday Evenings, 5:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Course Description: FastTrac NewVenture is a flexible, six-week course with a proven framework to help support aspiring entrepreneurs start businesses and begin their journeys to success. Certified FastTrac Affiliates teach the courses in an interactive, group-oriented environment where participates are encouraged to network with one another to bolster their business ideas.
- Align business concepts with real market opportunities
- Learn how to set realistic financial goals for your business
- Create a one-page business plan
- Gain access to the Kauffman training site
- Find your target market and competitive advantage
- Define your companies brand
- Determine the steps to profitability
- Identify potential sources of business funding
- Find available community resources for ongoing business planning.
To enroll contact Mary Ann Anderson via email or phone at 785.231.6000.