FastTrac New Venture
Course Offering: Spring 2020 March 5 – April 30 and Fall 2020 August 6 – September 24. Thursday Evenings, 5:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Course Description: FastTrac NewVenture is a flexible, six-week course with a proven framework to help support aspiring entrepreneurs start businesses and begin their journeys to success. Certified FastTrac Affiliates teach the courses in an interactive, group-oriented environment where participates are encouraged to network with one another to bolster their business ideas. Introducing the Business Model Canvas, Design Thinking and Growth Wheel.
- Align business concepts with real market opportunities
- Learn how to set realistic financial goals for your business
- Create a one-page business plan
- Find your target market and competitive advantage
- Define your companies brand
- Determine the steps to profitability
- Identify potential sources of business funding
- Find available community resources for ongoing business planning
- The legal side of your business
- Understanding revenue models
- Your customer’s persona
- Fine tuning your elevator pitch
- Intro to the Business Model Canvas
- Using Growth Wheel for decision making and action plan
To enroll for the Spring 2020 class click here.
To enroll for the Fall 2020 class click here.
Download the FastTrac Application 2020 here.
For questions contact Mary Ann Anderson via email or phone at 785.231.6000.